The World Hydrogen Congress was originally formulated in 2018 as a commercially-focused deal-making platform to help accelerate clean hydrogen projects to achieve final investment decisions (FID). Now in its 3rd edition, it is widely recognised as a premium, annual diary date for the global clean hydrogen industry to unite, learn and build solutions to achieve five key objectives:
- Reduce the levelised cost of hydrogen
- Disseminate investment grade hydrogen policy
- Help the rapid scale-up and industrialisation of the clean hydrogen industry
- Bring new off-takers into the use of clean hydrogen
- Spread hydrogen project best practices, knowledge and seed vital innovation
The event will take place in Rotterdam from 11th to 13th October and will gather over 250 speakers and 2000 attendees from 40 different countries.
To find out in which other events we can meet next, please click here.
For further information on the World Hydrogen Congress, please visit the event website.