- Execution of Feasibility Studies and adhoc related Techno-Economic Assessments;
- Execution and coordination of Conceptual Designs, including the definition of the technological and engineering requirements for the projects and engaging external engineering expertise services if required;
- Headship and coordination of Front End Engineering Design (FEED) activities and multidisciplinary teams, involving technology providers and engineering integration companies, whilst providing guidance in process modeling & optimization of all relevant parts of the project’s value chain;
- Preparation of Technical Specifications of project main equipment i.e. production, processing, compression, storage and transportation systems, and assisting in bidding and procurement processes;
- Sourcing, selection and contracting of industry leading engineering integration companies;
- Provision of technical support on sourcing and selection of technology licensors and coordinate the respective Design Package during FEED stage;
- Track and gain expertise on sate of the art and technical developments in the industry, including related targets and legislation, aiming to support the definition of the technological and engineering requirements for the projects and with-it the optimization and future performance and efficiency of the assets;
- Provision of technical assistance during construction phase, cooperating with and supporting when required the EPC management team in liaison with all related external stakeholders and for all project related technical subjects;
- Other duties as assigned.
- Demonstrable experience in the design of oil & gas projects in general and elaboration of Feasibility Studies and Conceptual Design of power-to-gas and power-to-liquid production plants in particular;
- Knowledge of process related standards;
- Experience in process simulations;
- Knowledge of process engineering software systems (Aveva Pro II, Aspen Hysys, others) and Autocad;
- English proficiency. Portuguese will be a plus.
- Experience in CCUS and Hydrocracking processess;
- Understanding of the European regulatory framework related to the energy sector, particularly the development and construction of industrial chemical plants, including environmental and licensing requirements;
- Other languages skills (German, Spanish, Italian);
- Other Process and Control engineering softwares / Design softwares.
- Ability to work autonomously and proactive with attention to detail;
- Curiosity and strong interest to learn;
- Verbal and written communication;
- Ability to work within a team and support team members;
- Degree in Chemical/Process Engineering.
- Driver’s license and availability to travel.
How to apply?
If you are interested in joining us in Porto – Portugal, please send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Applications are evaluated on a continuous basis until the ideal candidate is found.