- Design and development of visual communication materials, such as presentations, infographics, videos and social media content
- Working on all stages of the design process further developing and strengthening our Corporate Design.
- Defining and updating guidelines and templates in accordance with our Corporate Identity.
- Ensuring consistent branding across various communication channels and products.
- Manage, collaborate and brief external communication partners, such as design agencies and suppliers, to ensure consistency in design and messaging
- Production of printed and online ads, brochures, posters, flyers, reports, banners, E-Mail campaigns, illustrations, covers, collateral materials and stationaries for events.
- Supporting all subsidiaries of the Group in the creation of PPT presentations, Word documents and reports.
- Collaborate on the design of our products, ensuring they are aesthetically appealing and meet business objectives
- Stay up to date with design trends and best practices, and make recommendations for improvements to our communication materials
- Perform other duties as assigned by the Chief Communications Officer
- Proven track record in Desktop Publishing and Graphic Design.
- Strong design aesthetic and conceptual skill as well as proficiency in typography, illustration and layout.
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Cloud (InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop).
- Proficiency in MS365 (Word and PPT).
- Strong attention to detail with the ability to handle ambiguity with grace.
- English and German proficiency. Portuguese, Spanish and Italian will be a plus.
- High quality and result oriented working habits with a desire to innovate in design.
- Digital Marketing and CMS skills (WordPress)
- Understanding of web technologies and interface design
- Interest in the Renewable Energy sector
- Experience working with internal and external stakeholders to develop communication materials and products
- Knowledge of video production equipment and software, such as cameras, lighting, Adobe Premier Pro and Final Cut Pro is a plus
- Proactive attention to detail, flexibility and excellent organizational skills in order to administer a range of activities in parallel.
- Able to work independently and in a team environment, with excellent collaboration skills – engaged, flexible, positive, and enthusiastic
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and adapt to changing priorities
- Ability to multitask and manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Positive team player attitude with a willingness to learn and grow
- Bachelor’s Degree in Graphic Design, Product Design, Communication Design or related fiel
- 5+ years of experience in communication design and a portfolio of relevant projects
How to apply?
If you are interested in joining our team in Wollerau, please send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com. Applications are evaluated on a continuous basis until the ideal candidate is found.