- Identify and research public funding opportunities for green hydrogen projects, including grants, subsidies, and tax benefits
- Prepare and submit funding applications, including project proposals and budget estimates
- Build and maintain relationships with government agencies and other funding partners
- Coordinate and manage the reporting and compliance requirements associated with funding agreements
- Work closely with project development and engineering teams to ensure funding requirements are met, and project timelines are on track
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field, such as business, finance, or engineering
- 3+ years of experience in public funding, grant writing, and project management or similar experience, ideally with previous experience in applying for public funding for renewable projects
- Ideally, experience in applications to public funding programs or similar activity in at least one of the following countries: Portugal, Spain, Italy, or Germany
- Good understanding of renewable energy and hydrogen technologies and their applications and the drive to further expand your knowledge
- English proficiency and excellent skills in at least one more language preferably in Portuguese, Spanish, Italian and/or German
- Strong attention to detail and ability to meet deadlines
- Driven personality with an independent working style
- Practical, analytical, and logical problem-solving skills
Have the opportunity to work in a new exciting market currently gaining momentum in the EU (and beyond) and contribute your energy to support the achievement of decarbonization targets. Be involved in further developing our Renewables and H2 organization. Work in a strong international team spirit atmosphere with team members in various international locations and a positive, caring environment. A position based in the surrounding of the beautiful lake of Zurich on an attractive package tailored to your experience and expertise. State-of-the-Art office with a modern design and close to nature.
Start: as soon as possible
How to apply:
Please send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Applications to be considered valid must include a one-page cover letter and a CV.
- Applications are evaluated on a continuous basis until the ideal candidate is found.
We are an equal-opportunity employer and specifically encourage women to apply for this role. We are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace and believe that various perspectives and backgrounds will lead to better decision-making and improved outcomes for our projects.
If you are passionate about clean energy and renewable hydrogen and have experience in public funding, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity.