- Execution of technical system design and optimization, from initial setup conception throughout the various engineering stages, including the definition of the technological and engineering requirements for the projects;
- Support on techno-economic studies and recommendations as required during all project development stages;
- Support on the selection of and engagement with external engineering expertise services if required;
- Track and gain expertise on the state of the art and technical developments in the industry, including related targets, legislation, technical standards and applications in the Italian market, aiming to provide summaries and recommendations for Power-to-X applicable technologies along the value chain such as:
- Feedstock Supply
- Production and Processing
- Storage and Compression
- Transport and Distribution
- Provision of technical assistance during construction phase, cooperating with and supporting when required the EPC management team in liaison with all related external stakeholders and for all project related technical subjects;
- Other duties as assigned.
- Demonstrable experience in the design of oil & gas projects in general and elaboration of Feasibility Studies of green hydrogen production plants in particular;
- Understanding of the Italian engineering and technical requirements applicable to oil & gas production, storage and logistics;
- Knowledge of process related standards;
- Experience in process simulations;
- Knowledge of process engineering software systems (Aveva Pro II, Aspen Hysys, others) and Autocad;
- Italian native. English proficiency both verbal and written.
- Experience in CCUS, eAmmonia, eMethanol and SAF projects and related technologies;
- Understanding of the European regulatory framework related to the energy sector, particularly the development and construction of industrial chemical plants, including environmental and licensing requirements;
- Other languages skills (Portuguese);
- Other Process and Control engineering softwares / Design softwares
- Ability to work autonomously and proactive attention to detail;
- Curiosity and strong interest to learn;
- Verbal and written communication;
- Ability to work within a team and support team members.
- Degree in Process/Chemical/Mechanical/Electrical Engineering.
- Driver’s license and availability to travel.
How to apply?
If you are interested in joining us in Milan – Italy, please send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Applications are evaluated on a continuous basis until the ideal candidate is found.