- Supporting the technical assessments of the grid connection feasibilities MV and HV.
- Supporting the technical/environmental assessments for VIA (EIA) applications.
- Monitor environmental procedures, supervising environmental consultants, ensuring compliance with the design and construction requirements.
- Monitor the preliminary design of greenfield projects, with the support of the team, supervising engineering consultants, ensuring compliance with the permitting, environmental and construction requirements.
- Liaise with network operators (Enel and Terna), manging web portals, up to grid connection execution by coordinating the engineering of the optimal technical solutions for MV and HV connections.
- Assisting competence center for the assessments of green H2 opportunities from feasibility studies to projects’ design, permitting and execution.
- Managing the shared agreements for the substations and related easements.
- Liaise and cooperate with the engineering and construction departments.
- Assisting the management of project development process, including timeline, budget, cash flows and all the necessary reports.
- Managing communications, archives, and data flows between competence centers and the Italian branch.
- Demonstrable experience in developing, asset management, consultancy or advisory of large-scale PV projects in Italy.
- H2 and Wind projects development frameworks knowledge is a plus.
- Proven understanding of the Italian regulatory framework related to the energy sector, particularly the development and construction of PV Plants, including environmental and licensing requirements. H2 and Wind knowledge is a plus.
- Italian and English proficiency (German, Spanish, Portuguese are a plus)
- Project Management or Technical Advisory experience
- AUTOCAD or QGIS software user
- PVSYST user (plus)
- Understanding of the Italian regulatory framework applicable to PV projects.
- Ability to work autonomously and proactively
- Attention to detail
- Time management
- Verbal and written communication
- Ability to work within a team and support team members
- Degree in Electrical, Electrotechnical Engineering, other Technical Degrees, or related discipline
- Master’s degree is a plus
- Driver’s license and availability to travel.
How to apply?
If you are interested in joining us in Milan please send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Applications are evaluated on a continuous basis until the ideal candidate is found.