- Supporting the technical/environmental assessments.
- Monitor environmental procedures, supervising environmental consultants, ensuring compliance with the design and construction requirements.
- Monitor the preliminary design of greenfield projects, with the support of the team, supervising engineering consultants, ensuring compliance with the permitting, environmental and construction requirements.
- Liaise with network operators (Enel and Terna), manging web portals, up to grid connection execution.
- Liaise and cooperate with the engineering and construction departments.
- Assisting the management of project development process, including timeline, budget, cash flows and all the necessary reports.
- Managing communications, archives, and data flowing within competence centers and the Italian branch
- Demonstrable experience in developing, asset management, consultancy or advisory of large-scale PV projects in Italy.
- H2 and Wind projects development frameworks knowledge is a plus.
- Proven understanding of the Italian regulatory framework related to the energy sector, particularly the development and construction of PV Plants, including environmental and licensing requirements. H2 and Wind knowledge is a plus.
- English proficiency written and oral.
- Project Management or Technical Advisory experience
- CAD or GIS software user (plus)
- PVSYST user (plus)
- Understanding of the Italian regulatory framework applicable to PV projects.
- English (German, Spanish, Portuguese are plus)
- Ability to work autonomously and proactively
- Attention to detail
- Time management
- Verbal and written communication
- Ability to work within a team and support team members
- Degree in Electrical, Environmental Engineering, other Technical Degrees, or related discipline
- Master’s degree is a plus
- Driver’s license and availability to travel, if required.
How to apply?
If you are interested in joining us in Milan please send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply directly on LinkedIn. Applications are evaluated on a continuous basis until the ideal candidate is found.