- Lead and promote business development within the H2 sector across German market with potential international H2 ecosystem
- Manage stakeholders along the value chain including partners on the H2 off-taker
- Supervise all the H2 project related activities within the Country along with the Director Business Development of the Group and the H2 competence center.
- Originate, develop and monitor H2 (Hydrogen generation) projects opportunities
- Define strategic planning, goals and tactics
- Coordinate supply of services of the company to optimize the branch operations
- To develop and coordinate local marketing and PR activities in alignment with the corporate communication department
- Support the management team in negotiations, preparing investment memos & reports and conducting due dilligence by ensuring projects meet investment, financing, public funding and technical requirements
- Work with the project team to negotiate project documents with various stakeholders
- Select local businesses to partner and/consultants in order to deliver projects to Ready to Build (RTB) stage
- Fluent in German and English is essential
- Academic degree (Master’s or equivalent) in Economics, Engineering or relevant equivalent study with focus on Energy, Climate and Renewables
- Minimum 3-5 years’ experience in the energy sector, preferably Renewables (Solar or Wind) Business or Project Development in utility scale power plants
- Work experience with hydrogen projects and/or chemical / oil&gas industry and/or mobility sector with relevance to H2 as feedstock or energy vector is highly appreciated
- Technical and commercial knowledge on the H2 ecosystem and corresponding industry and NGOs appreciated
- Experienced with German solar PV framework/legislation, permitting process and PPA agreements
- Full P&L responsibility with follow-up and implementation of measures to achieve ambitious growth targets
- Team management
- Desire to build an innovative H2 business in combination with renewable power plants
- Ability to work under pressure with strict deadlines and budgets
- Ability to work autonomously and proactive attention to detail
- Time management
- Verbal and written communication
- Ability to work within a team and support team members
- Availability for (extensive) travelling
Degree in Engineering, Management or related discipline.
How to apply?
If you are interested in joining us in Hamburg please send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com. Applications are evaluated on a continuous basis until the ideal candidate is found.