- Manage the development process up to RtB authorizations for PV projects including Renewable Energy Communities (REC), Solar Rooftops and other self-consumption-based models as well as energy storage systems, PPAs and SEU.
- Carry-out preliminary technical/environmental assessments for projects acquisition in cooperation with Business Development.
- Define and follow-up project development process, including timeline, budget, cash flows and all the necessary reports.
- Monitor the preliminary design of projects, with the support of the team, supervising engineering consultants, ensuring compliance with the permitting, environmental and construction requirements.
- Monitor environmental procedures, supervising environmental consultants, ensuring compliance with the design and construction requirements.
- Liaise with electrical network operators (Enel and Terna), managing web portals, up to grid connection execution.
- Liaise and cooperate with the engineering and construction departments.
- Managing communications, archives, and data flowing between competence centers and the Italian branch
- Demonstrable experience in developing, asset management, consultancy or advisory of PV projects in Italy.
- Proven understanding of the Italian regulatory framework related to the energy sector, particularly the development and construction of PV Plants, including environmental and licensing requirements.
- Knowledge of the Italian electricity system – technical and regulatory, including distributed generation regulations plus utilities and related interconnection procedures.
- English proficiency written and oral.
- Project Management or Technical Advisory experience
- CAD and GIS software user
- PVSYST user (plus)
- H2 and Wind projects development frameworks knowledge (plus).
- German, Spanish, Portuguese are plus
- Ability to work autonomously and proactively
- Attention to detail
- Efficient time management capability
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work within a team and support team members
- Master’s degree in Environmental, Electrical Engineering or other Technical Degrees / related discipline
- Driver’s license and availability to travel, if required.
How to apply?
If you are interested in joining us in Milan please send your CV to email@example.com or apply directly on LinkedIn. Applications are evaluated on a continuous basis until the ideal candidate is found.