The O&M Monitoring Supervisor detects and analyses possible failures, based on remote monitoring analysis, ensures the optimal performance of the plants, and reports in a proficient manner the good results of the AM team.
The O&M Monitoring Supervisor provides the technical expertise to manage the workflow of open issues of the monitoring platforms, both own and contractor platforms, on operational sites and supports the Local O&M teams in tracking incidents and KPIs, acts as the central point of contact for the Operations team, to efficiently analyze performance and resolve issues. Provide support to maintenance procedures including H&S compliance.
- Supervise the overall technical operation of Assets.
- Manage day-to-day operational technical issues, investigating, diagnosing, solving, and reporting, in cooperation with the rest of the Asset Management department, and external providers.
- Support external asset managers and O&M teams performing deep dive analysis on performance data when required.
- Identify operational risks to the assets through robust operational analysis and agreeing and implementing solutions to resolve or mitigate such risks
- Ensure regular contacts and maintain good relationships with, statutory authorities, landowners, grid networks, O&M and Asset Managers, etc.
- Monitor and manage EPC/O&M guarantees, punch list, site visits, and inspections when and. where required
- O&M and technical reports fulfilment, review, and optimization, requesting further clarifications when necessary to ensure adequate monitoring of plant performance
- Support Insurance claim management
- Visit sites and organise meetings with the providers upon requirement, and report internally these activities.
- Monitor, Analyse, and Report on Assets KPIs (production, availability, PR…)
- Supervision and follow up O&M preventive and corrective plans
- Daily monitoring and analysis of alarms and faults of the assets remotely through the internal platforms or automatic reports, towards performance optimizations presenting technical proposals for improvements and/or corrections.
- Assisting in the preparation of Assets operational budgets
- other fields of activity of the company, if required, such as general daily operations.
- Prepare AM operational weekly, monthly, yearly and punctual reports.
- Strong remote monitoring systems skills. Strong analytical skills in terms of data.
- Experience in the field of operational monitoring of renewable assets and the maintenance and optimisation of associated infrastructure: Communications
- Monitoring / SCADA infrastructure, CMMS/GMAO, and relevant database updating (SQL, MySQL…)
- Proactive and enthusiastic, with a positive attitude and a drive for high standards
- Knowledge of risk management and understanding of health and safety, environmental and social risks and impacts of the energy industry
- Detail-oriented and analytical approach to work, with razor-sharp technical acumen
- A good communicator with high-quality report writing and presentation skills
- Fluent in Portuguese and English is essential. (German and Spanish language skills are seen as an advantage)
- 1-3 years experience in renewables
- Ability to work autonomously and proactive attention to detail
- Time management
- Ability to work within a team and support team members
- Excellent argumentative and presentation skills.
- Availability to travel in Europe.
- Degree in Engineering
How to apply?
If you are interested in joining us at our Competence Center in Matosinhos please send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com. Applications are evaluated continuously until the ideal candidate is found.