- Primarily performing all kinds of activities related to Land Scouting and Real Estate in order to acquire land plots for the development of renewable energy (PV + Wind) and green hydrogen projects
- Investigate and determine property owners using official information and local sources
- Executing negotiations and supporting the drafting of preliminary land agreements, exclusivity agreements, purchase agreements, definitive land agreements and lease agreements
- Managing the communication with owners, tenants, usufructuaries
- Collect geographic data and documents related to the property cadastre and preparing or altering of cadastral plans
- Negotiate easement and access agreements, exclusivity agreements, lease agreements and promissory purchase and sale agreements for new projects and power line establishment
- Full evaluations of lands from technical and economic perspectives
- Trace sketches, drawings and prepare reports of the operations carried out
- Other fields of activity of the company, if required, such as general daily operations.
- Demonstrable experience in real estate and land scouting for greenfield developments.
- Proven understanding of the Italian regulatory framework related to the energy sector, particularly the development and construction of PV plants, including environmental and licensing requirements
- English proficiency written and oral.
- GIS software
- H2 and Wind project development frameworks knowledge is a plus.
- English (Spanish, Portuguese are plus)
- Ability to work autonomously and proactively
- Attention to detail
- Time management
- Verbal and written communication
- Ability to work within a team and support team members
- Overall Engineering, other Technical Degrees or related discipline
- Master’s degree is a plus
- Driver’s license and availability to travel, if required.
How to apply?
If you are interested in joining us in Milan please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply directly on LinkedIn. Applications are evaluated on a continuous basis until the ideal candidate is found.