- Gain strong understanding of the state of the art in green fuel production (hydrogen, ammonia, methanol, kerosene and other hydrogen derivatives).
- Support senior engineer for setting up supplier base and technical knowledge for key system components.
- Support the company’s Power to Liquids (PtL) strategy with technical and economic assessments.
- Track, understand and gain expertise on current technical developments in the industry, including related targets and thresholds relevant to funding and taxation, provide summaries and recommendations for power to liquids technologies including:
- Carbon Capture
- Support on technical system design and optimization, from initial setup conception throughout the various engineering stages, targeting efficiency improvements of PtL projects:
- Define best use cases for Smartenergy
- Synthetics fuels Transport / Logistics
- Synthetics fuels Storage
- Support the definition of the technological and engineering requirements for the projects.
- Support on tecno-economic studies and recommendations as required during all project development stages.
- Other duties as assigned.
- First experience as a process engineer, ideally in the Oil & Gas industry
- Knowledge of process related standards
- Experience in process simulations
- Knowledge of process engineering software systems (Aveva Pro II, Aspen Hysys…)
- Portuguese and English proficiency. German will be a plus.
- Experience in Ammonia, methanol and/or hydrocracking
- Understanding of engineering and technical requirements applicable to industrial oil & gas production.
- Understanding of the european regulatory framework related to the energy sector, particularly the development and construction of industrial chemical plants, including environmental and licensing requirements.
- Other languages skills (German, Spanish, Italian)
- Ability to work autonomously and proactive attention to detail
- Curiosity and strong interest to learn
- Verbal and written communication
- Ability to work within a team and support team members
- Degree in Process Engineering
- Driver’s license and availability to travel
How to apply?
If you are interested in joining us in Matosinhos – Portugal, please send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Applications are evaluated on a continuous basis until the ideal candidate is found.