- Gain strong understanding of the state of the art in green hydrogen production.
- Support senior engineer for setting up supplier base and technical knowledge for key system components.
- Track, understand and gain expertise on current technical developments in the industry, including related legislation and technical standards where applicable, providing summaries and recommendations for power to gas technologies including:
- transportation and distribution
- Track, understand and gain technical expertise on green hydrogen applications, including related legislation and technical standards where applicable, namely on blending with natural gas and mobility applications.
- Support on technical system design and optimization, from initial setup conception throughout the various engineering stages, targeting efficiency improvements of green hydrogen projects.
- Support the definition of the main technological and engineering requirements for the projects.
- Support on tecno-economic studies and recommendations as required during all project development stages.
- Other duties as assigned.
- First experience as a mechanical engineer, ideally in the (renewable) energy / chemical / process industry
- Use of Autocad, MS programs
- English proficiency
- Process simulation skills
- Understanding of engineering and technical requirements applicable to gas production, storage and logistics.
- Other languages skills (German, Spanish, Italian)
- GIS software knowledge
- Ability to work autonomously and proactive attention to detail
- Curiosity and strong interest to learn
- Verbal and written communication
- Ability to work within a team and support team members.
- BSc/MSc in Mechanical engineering
- Specialization on fluids, energy, materials or similar is a plus
- Driver’s license and availability to travel
How to apply?
If you are interested in joining us in Matosinhos – Portugal, please send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Applications are evaluated on a continuous basis until the ideal candidate is found.