- Administrative and Commercial management
- Contractual documentation management
- Support business development activities, reviewing and negotiating contracts
- Develop and maintain relationships with Investors and the different suppliers according to the requirements of Asset ManagementElaboration, validation of reports, KPI analysis, monitoring of communication between the various internal competence centers
- Monthly and quarterly reporting to senior management including operational performance and financial performance against budgets, cashflows and P&L
- Review monthly reports prepared by external Asset Managers, EPC and O&M contractors
- Supporting internal reporting, including periodic valuation of the portfolio companies, commentary on construction/operational assets in quarterly reports, inputs for business plans, etc
- Verify and periodically monitor the energy metering of the plants by directly managing the active invoicing processes in order to guarantee the regular flow of revenues to the companies
- Maintain contact with the Finance department for accounting, taxes, treasury, planning, controlling & reporting activities and in the preparation of financial statements and other relevant reports and statements for the assigned companies
- Setting up management periodic reports with the relevant KPIs
- Preparation, agreement, and control of the Assets operational budgets, periodic variance analysis and cash management.
- Preparation of new Asset Management commercial offers.
- Contract management, administration and invoicing e.g. external asset management contracts, operations & maintenance, power purchase agreement insurance etc.
- Managing PPA contracts and ensuring reporting requirements are met
- Monitoring of all compliance under Financial Agreements
- Procuring insurance policies for operational assets
- Managing insurance claims on behalf of a project company
- Supporting procurement and negotiations of contracts with service providers
- Negotiate and communicate with all parties in the process of acquiring or disposing of assets, ensuring the best possible agreements
- Ensure good governance and that all statutory, contractual and corporate regulations and Smartenergy policies are properly complied with, by the management teams running the day to day operations of the asset
- Support in the audit of the assets
- Establishing and upholding relationships with clients
- Support legal department in any legal action and/or claims
- Fluent in German and English is essential. (French and Portuguese language skills are an advantage)
- 1-3 years experience in renewables or engineering or finance would be advantageous, but is not a requirement
- Proficiency in MS Office, especially in Excel high skills are expected
- Strong data management skills
- Accounting/Financial skills
- Proactive and enthusiastic, with a positive attitude and a drive for high standards
- Detail-oriented and analytical approach to work, with razor-sharp commercial acumen
- A good communicator with high-quality report writing & presentation skills
- Ability to work autonomously and proactive attention to detail
- Time management
- Ability to work within a team and support team members
- Excellent argumentative and presentation skills
- Availability to travel in Europe
Degree in Engineering, Management, Finance or related discipline.
How to apply?
If you are interested in joining us in our Wollerau headquarter please send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Applications are evaluated on a continuous basis until the ideal candidate is found.