- Bookkeeping tasks (General ledger, actuals, depreciation, intercompany, AP&AR, Banking)
- Prepare periodic closings and the Year End closing and reports for the legal entities
- Prepare periodic review of the intercompany and bank reconciliations
- Prepare Statutory accounts for the legal entities, including support to the external audits
- Prepare VAT, Withholding and Corporate Tax returns
- Support the Accounting Team and the Head of Accounting, Reporting and Treasury in other related tasks
- Qualified accountant: accounting and finance degree preferred
- Ideally between 3 to 5 years of professional experience in the accounting and reporting related tasks in an international environment
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office and Excel
- Knowledge of reporting tools and ERP systems (SAP and/or Sage) is a plus
- High integrity, credibility, trustworthiness and professionalism
- Strong sense of responsibility, accuracy and attention to details
- Strong and motivated team player
- Strong analytical skills
- Proactive, hands-on, and independent working style
- Positive, enthusiastic attitude with a strong desire to learn
- Interest in technology and willingness to understand the technical landscape
- Fluency in Spanish and English language. Portuguese is a plus.
How to apply?
If you are interested in joining us in Valencia, please send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com. Applications are evaluated on a continuous basis until the ideal candidate is found.
Only CVs in English will be considered in the application process.