- Cultivate positive, cooperative, and effective business relationships.
- Support the local development team and Competence Centers in the assessment of business opportunities.
- Ensure a smooth roll out of the projects from Origination, Development up to Construction.
- Land Scouting, Contract negotiations, feasibility assessments, business plan development and execution.
- Analyzing potential PV project sites and development process to obtain the relevant authorizations, including Renewable Energy Communities (REC), Solar Rooftops and other self-consumption-based models as well as energy storage systems, PPAs and SEU.
- Overall business development and management, working with the main stakeholders, local developers to discuss results and risk mitigation plans.
- Review the technical, administrative, and legal documentation.
- Continuous communication with the entities, department involved in the development phase.
- Manage the authorization process to get to RTB.
- Setting-up activities for greenfield developments for PV, REC, ESS, Solar Rooftops and any other projects aligned with the Smartenergy investment strategy.
- Supporting the building and the development of the Team.
- Coordinating and assessing Grid Connection applications
- Managing the project development team in Italy to validate technical solutions, supervising co-developers, and planning Technical Advisory activities.
- Solid knowledge and understanding of the solar PV industry. Wind and Green Hydrogen sectors are a plus.
- Knowledge of the Italian electricity system – technical and regulatory, including utilities and related interconnection procedures.
- In depth experience in PV Project Development, Construction and Management, either in Investor/Developer, EPC and/or Owner perspectives.
- Obsessed with quality of work, accuracy, and results.
- Team player, high level of organization, time management and autonomy.
- Versatile, flexible, comfortable, and motivated in different environments, e.g. site locations, office, public entities, exhibitions, congresses, etc.
- Ability to effectively manage multiple projects and business relationships.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Italian, oral and written native level is mandatory. Good level of English is important. Other language is a plus.
- Domain of MS Office, good knowledge of MS Project. CAD and PVsyst are a plus.
- Available to travel and short stays in project sites in various locations when required.
- Proven 5+ years of professional experience in business development, and project management.
- Proven 5+ years Solar PV development and project management experience in the distributed energy segment or similar marketplace.
- Fundamentals of Land scouting and complex contract negotiations, grid connection applications, Solar PV and Rooftops and REC concepts. PPAs, Energy Storage Systems, Capacity Market and Hybrid power solutions are a plus.
- Master’s or bachelor’s degree in engineering or Tier 1 Business Schools.
- MBA is a plus.
How to apply?
If you are interested in joining us in our Milan office, please send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com. Applications are evaluated on a continuous basis until the ideal candidate is found.