- Scout and identify optimal locations for the development of green H2 production projects, according to Smartenergy Group criteria and H2 off-taking potential.
- Shape and contribute to define the landscape regarding the potential and benefits of green H2 to support the off-takers strategy for a full decarbonization of its industry.
- Research and understand the green H2 market in Spain and customers in order to build partnerships and clusters along the whole value chain for a given project.
- Generate H2 off-taking leads within the industrial sectors identified by Smartenergy and develop sales opportunities.
- Secure the commitment of industrial off-takers through long term H2 sale agreements.
- Ensure proper coordination and adequate traction among the different project work streams (business development, renewable project development, H2 project development, public funding).
- Monitor the development of the Spanish standards and regulation in the field of green H2 production, transport and distribution. Assessing its impact on our H2 projects under development.
- Liaising with public entities for the purposes of permits and authorizations for the projects, including AGE, Autonomic Competent Authorities, municipalities, and others.
- Support, liaise and cooperate with the Competence Center Development and Engineering in the H2 project development process.
- Demonstrable business development and sales skills with technical background in the chemical, solar PV and/or renewable gas market in Spain.
- Broad network in the solar PV, chemical and/or renewable gas industry with ability to build strong customer relationships by understanding their needs.
- Strong commitment and enthusiasm for green H2.
- Strong project management skills.
- Understanding of the Spanish regulatory framework related to the H2 and renewable gas sector, particularly the development and construction of renewable gas production plants.
- Spanish and English proficiency. Portuguese and German will be a plus.
- Ability to work autonomously and proactive attention to detail.
- Time management.
- Verbal and written communication.
- Ability to work within a team and support team members.
- Bachelor or Master’s degree in Engineering, Chemistry or related discipline.
- Driver’s license and availability to travel.
How to apply?
If you are interested in joining us in Valencia, please send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com. Applications are evaluated on a continuous basis until the ideal candidate is found.