- Assess and characterize the markets in which the company operates, identifying key policies, supporting mechanisms and regulatory framework applicable to energy storage projects
- Identify, assess and pursue business opportunities in those markets, in coordination with the local teams
- Undertake due diligence on energy storage project opportunities
- Undertake continuous research of established and emerging technologies for energy storage, including technology, costs, performance and limitations, developing strong relationships with manufacturers, suppliers and other stakeholders
- Assess the integration (co-location) of energy storage projects in existing and new generation projects
- Budget, plan and develop energy storage projects, in coordination with the local teams
- Liaise and cooperate with the development, investment and construction teams (across Europe)
- Solid knowledge in energy storage technologies
- Strong network of contacts within the energy storage industry
- Strong computer skills and ability to learn new software tools
- Proficiency in English and Portuguese is essential. German, Spanish or Italian language skills are considered a plus
- Experience in the construction of energy storage projects is a plus
- Experience in the renewables and energy storage sector, performing similar tasks for a minimum of 3 years
- Proven track record in the assessment, planning and implementation of energy storage projects
- Autonomy and proactivity
- Curiosity and strong interest to learn
- Detail-focused and results oriented
- Effective organization and time-management skills
- Ability to work within a team and support team members
- Degree in Engineering or energy related field
- Driver’s license and availability to travel.
How to apply?
If you are interested in joining us in Porto please send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com. Applications are evaluated on a continuous basis until the ideal candidate is found.