- Assist in planning, organizing and documentation of our attendance and visibility at business conferences
- Research and monitoring of relevant events around the globe
- Assist in managing relationships with external communication partners, such as event organizers and suppliers.
- Quality controlling before and during events
- Managing and coordinating partners and clients
- Planning and organizing Internal Events (CEO Briefings, Team events)
- Planning and organizing project trips, VIP meetings and first stone ceremonies
- Booking of artists, speakers, flights, hotels and meetings
- Social Media content creation
- Promotional items research, concept development and production
- Supporting our Country and Business units in Marketing and PR activities
- Conduct research and analysis to support communication activities
- Assist in monitoring and reporting the effectiveness of communication campaigns and recommending improvements
- Manage internal communication channels, such as intranet and internal newsletters
- Perform other duties as assigned by the Senior Communications Manager
- Strong project management skills, with the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Strong problem solving skills and delivering operational support that elevates team performance within a fast-paced organization.
- Ability to identify and assess relevant events, media channels and partners.
- Strong attention to detail with the ability to handle ambiguity with grace.
- Excellent communications, organizational and interpersonal skills
- Knowledge of social media platforms and experience creating engaging content
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Fluent in English, with excellent written and verbal communication skills. German will be a plus.
- Passion for Renewable Energy and sustainability
- Positive team player attitude with a willingness to learn and grow
- Proven track record in managing events, locations/hotels and external service providers.
- Proven knowledge of communications and marketing ethics and best practices
- Flexibility and ability to work independently
- Bachelor’s Degree in Communications, Event Management, Public Relations, Marketing or related field
- 1-2 years of experience in corporate communications or a related field
- Driver’s license and availability to travel.
How to apply?
If you are interested in joining us our team in Wollerau, please send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Applications are evaluated on a continuous basis until the ideal candidate is found.