- Monitor the budget and timeline of a project throughout its lifecycle.
- Analyze and record project progress against the forecasted timeline.
- Ensure alignment of project cost with timeline details.
- Review and update cash flow forecasts.
- Prepare progress and timeline analysis reports and trending charts.
- Monitor project performance by comparing actual financial results versus budget on a monthly or quarterly basis as assigned on time-to-time basis.
- Collect and review financial statements of the various project entities.
- Support quarter and year-end closing or any other periodicity as required.
- Assist in the preparation and continuous review of operational reporting policies and procedures.
- Ensure compliance with the reporting policies and procedures.
- Actively contribute to improve the reporting process and increase the efficiency of operational and financial reporting.
- Assist with annual budget preparation and financial forecasts.
- Prepare ad-hoc or recurrent reports as requested by management.
- Proficiency in English is essential. German and Spanish are considered a plus.
- Minimum 3-5 years’ track record in a similar position within the Renewable Energy sector.
- Detail-oriented with the capacity to identify errors and discrepancies in the operational and financial information rapidly and accurately.
- Ability to work under pressure with strict deadlines.
- Ability to work autonomously and proactive attention to detail.
- Time management.
- Verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work within a team and support team members.
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in finance, business or relevant field.
How to apply?
If you are interested in joining us in Porto please send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Applications are evaluated on a continuous basis until the ideal candidate is found.