- Originate, develop and monitor renewable energy project opportunities
- Define strategic planning, goals and tactics
- Lead and promote business development within the Solar PV sector across the German market
- Supervise all the solar related activities within the Country along with the Director Business Development of the Group
- Coordinate supply of services of the company to optimize the branch operations
- Develop and coordinate local marketing and PR activities
- Support the management team in negotiations, preparing investment memos & reports and conducting due diligence by ensuring projects meet financing and technical requirements
- Work with the Project Development team to negotiate project documents with various stakeholders
- Select and manage local businesses to partner and consultants in order to deliver projects to Ready to Build (RTB) stage
- Fluent in German and English is essential
- Minimum 3-5 years’ experience in Renewables (Solar) Business or Project Development in utility scale solar PV sector
- Experience with German Solar PV framework/legislation, permitting process and PPA agreements
- Team management
- Desire to build an innovative Solar PV business
- Ability to work under pressure with strict deadlines and budgets
- Ability to work autonomously and proactive attention to detail
- Time management
- Ability to work within a team and support team members
- Availability for (extensive) travelling
Bachelor (Must) or Master’s Degree (Preferred) in Engineering, Management or related discipline.
How to apply?
If you are interested in joining us in Hamburg, please send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com. Applications are evaluated on a continuous basis until the ideal candidate is found.