- Managing the scouting, origination, development, and monitoring of renewable energy and green hydrogen project opportunities.
- Assisting in defining strategic planning, goals, and tactics.
- Assisting in promoting business development within the Green H2, Solar PV, and Onshore Wind sectors across the Italian market.
- Assisting in supervising all solar-related activities within the country, in collaboration with the Group’s Director of Business Development (e.g., permitting, project feasibility, and due diligence).
- Assisting in the development of local marketing and PR activities.
- Supporting the director in negotiations, preparing market intelligence analysis, investment memos & reports, and conducting due diligence to ensure projects meet financing and technical requirements.
- Supporting the Project Development team in negotiating project documents with various stakeholders.
- Assisting in the selection of local businesses or consultants as partners to deliver projects to the Ready to Build (RTB) stage.
- Executing market data analysis, events, news, and market intelligence.
- Fluency in Italian and English is essential (knowledge of other languages is a plus).
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience in business development or finance.
- Dynamic and fast learner, ambitious, and committed to success.
- Understanding of P&L with the ability to follow up and implement measures to achieve ambitious growth targets.
- Team player.
- Desire to build an innovative solar PV business (Agri PV, hybrid solutions).
- Ability to work under pressure with strict deadlines and budgets.
- Accuracy and proactive attention to detail.
- Time management.
- Verbal and written communication.
- Ability to work within a team and support team members.
- Availability for traveling.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Management, Engineering, Business Schools, Finance, or a related discipline.
- Master’s degree is a plus.
How to apply?
If you are interested in joining us our team in Milan, please send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com. Applications are evaluated on a continuous basis until the ideal candidate is found.