- Assisting to scout, originate, develop and monitor solar projects opportunities.
- Assisiting to define strategic planning, goals and tactics.
- Assisting the promotion of business development within the Green H2, Solar PV and Wind onshore sectors across the Italian market.
- Assisting to supervise all the solar related activities within the Country along with the Director Business Development of the Group (i.e. permitting, project fesibility and due diligence).
- Assisting the development of local marketing and PR activities.
- Supporting the Manager in negotiations, preparing market intelligence analysis, investment memos & reports, as well as conducting due dilligence by ensuring projects meet financing and technical requirements.
- Supporting the Project Development team to negotiate project documents with various stakeholders.
- Assisting the selection of local businesses to partner and/consultants in order to deliver projects to Ready to Build (RTB) stage.
- Executing market data analysis, events, news and market intel.
- Fluent in Italian and English is essential (other language is a plus)
- Minimum 1-2 year experience in business development or finance
- Dynamic and fast learner, amibition and commitment to succeed
- P&L understanding with follow-up and implementation of measures to achieve ambitious growth targets
- Team player
- Desire to build an innovative solar PV business (Agri PV, hybrid solutions)
- Ability to work under pressure with strict deadlines and budgets
- Accuracy and proactive attention to detail
- Time management
- Verbal and written communication
- Ability to work within a team and support team members
- Availability for travelling
- Degree in Management Engineering, Business School, Finance or related discipline.
- Master’s degree is a plus.
How to apply?
If you are interested in joining us in Milan please send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply directly on LinkedIn. Applications are evaluated on a continuous basis until the ideal candidate is found.